- Assistant Sales Manager
- EUROPEAN WAX CENTER
- Township Of Hamilton, NEW JERSEY
- 20 days ago
European Wax center
Assistant Center Manager
European Wax Center is seeking an exceptional Assistant Center Manager with a passion for sales, team building and training to oversee operations and drive performance.
** Must have proven track record of success with sales and team building and be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends **
The Assistant Center Manager position will include daily GSA duties as well as assisting in the management of the Center and team as instructed by your manager and will be considered “Manager On Duty” when the Center Manager is not on site. We are looking for someone who is team driven and able to accomplish daily tasks as well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The ACM assists the Center Manager in the following:
- Ensures the center exceeds guest's expectations by delivering an inviting and memorable guest experience with every guest that walks in the door.
- Creates guest intimacy with each transaction, building brand loyalty and creating a guest for life. Promotes sharing the experience with friends.
- Trains Associates to establish trust and build guest confidence by becoming experts in package sales and products to reach their goals and produce desired results
- Ensures that all guest transactions are handled in a friendly and efficient manner, leaving a positive lasting impression.
- Produces results consistent with monthly goals. Manages productive center shifts to ensure center meets and exceeds key performance objectives. Lead Associates to do the same by embracing, practicing, and coaching all guest experience behaviors.
- Takes ownership and accountability for creating a positive work environment that increases productivity and reduces turnover by sharing all best practices.
- Communicates business goals and priorities to maximize Associate performance, increase sales opportunities and profitability.
- Celebrates positive Associate performance and partners with District Manager/ Center Manager to identify performance opportunities for ongoing feedback and development.
- Motivates and trains all Associates through brand programs in sales, guest service and product knowledge.
- Understands and communicates the company's vision and core values to promote teamwork, and partner in building a team focused on driving the growth of the center.
- Maintains an open center environment where Associates are free to express their concerns and feelings without the fear of retaliation or ill will.
- Motivates Associates to take action to achieve sales goals and drive positive results daily.
- Demonstrates professional written and verbal communication when engaging in all business transactions with guests, Associates and the Corporate Office.
- Communicates effectively with the Center Manager, Associates and peers, including the cascade of information necessary to manage the business.
- Ensuring that guest profiles are up to date and complete.
- Assisting in planning and conducting team meetings.
- Monitoring and Ordering inventory.
- Managing guest issues.
- Implementing all new promotions including posters, playbook materials, etc.
- Conducts "mini" pre and post shift meetings discussing who met goals and who did not.
- Assist in training Associates.
- Assist in managing and maintaining the waxing schedule and employee entries in Zenoti.
- Assist in ensuring that all employees are taking and reporting breaks as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 - $22.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 2 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
A a company that cares for the safety and well being of our employees and our community. Covid has presented many challenges. We have successfully adapted, and heightened our already clean environment to protect our employees as well as our guests.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location