- Director Of Quality Assurance
- EISNERAMPER LLP
- New York, NY
- 5 days ago
EisnerAmper is looking for a Director of Quality Assurance reporting to our Chief Risk Officer.
What you'll be doing:
- Apply a comprehensive or specialist-level knowledge of SEC, PCAOB and AICPA auditing standards and thoughtful analysis in real-time; demonstrate an ability to analogize matters with varied fact patterns and consistently apply guidance in providing technical advice or other solutions to firm professionals.
- Ownership of firm's quality monitoring program (ISQM):
- Continuous monitoring of the elements of quality control:
- Independence, client acceptance, client continuance, licenses, partner tax returns, tone at to top and human resource matters:
- Hiring, termination, training, license issues, and evaluations.
- Post-issuance review of attest engagements in a diverse client base:
- Commercial, financial services, employee benefit plans, not-for-profit entities, and HUD audits.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and significantly contribute to innovation through implementation of enhancements that create high client value, process efficiencies and/or enhanced quality
- Interface with partners/directors/staff across the firm and functional leadership regarding execution of responsibilities and significantly contribute to the achievement of the firm and the profession's quality control and monitoring objectives. In addition, participation in the development of and execution of tactical plans that create incremental value, cost savings and process re-engineering
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university;
- 10+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm or equivalent
- CPA is required
- Master's Degree preferred
- Solid experience managing concurrent programs, and apply expertise to making concrete decisions that impact the Risk organization and the firm
- Prior experience leading multiple key projects, processes, programs, and inquiries that require advanced technical knowledge and research skills; make independent decisions related to required responsibilities and use judgment to regularly make decisions on high risk and complex matters
About our Audit Team
In the EisnerAmper Audit Group, we're transforming the traditional reputation of auditing. By operating on the core tenets of profound trust, professional integrity, and consistent results, we strive to create lasting partnerships with our clients based on solutions rather than simply identifying issues in their financial statements.
To stay up to date with evolving industry processes and regulations, we place a heavy emphasis on continued education and the consistent adoption of new technologies. This enables us to effectively innovate, grow as individuals, and provide faster, more accurate solutions and due diligence for our partners.
Acting as a trusted third party to our clients, we provide solutions that create assurance and peace of mind. Because we understand trust comes with time, we define success by the relationships we create and foster. We act as a trusted business advisor every step of the way, from a client's first financial report to their close of business.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and over 300 partners across the country. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.