- Production Lead- (tavil) 3rd Shift
- BELL & EVANSBELL & EVANS
- Fredericksburg, PA
- 10 days ago
$22.05 an hour
Join Bell & Evans and become part of a proud, diverse family of 1,800 team members who work together every day to produce the best chicken in the world. Our family-owned business dates back to 1894 as the oldest branded chicken company in America. Since our beginning, Bell & Evans focuses on quality and produces only premium chicken, no commodity, maintaining the highest animal welfare standards in our industry. We are an innovator that believes in transparency, uncompromising quality, service, teamwork, and honest, common-sense practices.
Job Summary: The Tavil lead position is responsible for assisting with daily operations. Responsible for leading all production and technical aspects within department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following; other duties may be assigned
- Make routine trips throughout the department focusing on either the front end of back depending on where your supervisor has you stationed.
- Observe employees to ensure jobs are being performed safety and correctly
- Perform periodic checks of birds and machinery
- Report all issues to supervisor
- Help to give employees breaks and rotate team members to other jobs
- Ensure the department is run to SQF standards
- Attend company training classes and meetings
Education and Experience (Due to the high volume of applicants, only those who meet the minimum qualifications will be selected for interviews):
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or up to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a leadership role is preferred but not required.
100% of our operations are located in the small, rural town of Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania. At Bell & Evans, you can enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Full-time schedule
- Great health benefits and on-site wellness clinics
- Athletic trainers for on-site occupational health
- Employee store with discount on Bell & Evans products
- State-of-the-art facilities and the latest technology
If you are ambitious and take pride in your work, we are the employer for you. As we continue to grow, opportunities for advancement are endless!